Tuesday 19 April 2016

Jaimie Collet - Behance

I like the work of Jaimie Collet. I looked at the work on her Behance profile whilst looking at the multiple exposure tag and came across the multiple exposures that she created.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/34801073/Double-Exposure-Photo-Collection-2015






I liked how creative these are but so simply made. She just took a series of similar photos using props in some and put together 2 images to create one image. I like how although the photos are quite dull and not much is going on, the vibrancy of her hair paired with the props, in this case a skull, it is instantly eye catching and your eyes wander from the hair to the skull. I like these series of multiple exposures as I haven't come across many multiple exposures this simple, I usually find they are very busy looking which I dislike but these are very simplistic yet still have as much meaning as a busier multiple exposure.

I would like to create some similar multiple exposures to put on my online portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment