Friday 22 April 2016

Jain Makeba - Behance

https://www.behance.net/gallery/35259281/JAIN-MAKEBA




I like how unusual these images appear but also look extremely simple at the same time. I like the images in which the person appears to have multiple limbs as this is not commonly seen on the human form so is unusual and therefore exciting to see. I would be able to incorporate this in to my own work by perhaps creating multiple exposures in which the person moves limbs around for each exposure giving the appearance of having multiple limbs or I could take multiple portraits and cut out limbs in Photoshop and add them on to one portrait to give the same effect. I also quite like the bright background as it contrasts really well which I would like to incorporate also, I could use a backdrop or even use Photoshop to create my own background to contrast my portrait.

No comments:

Post a Comment