Tuesday 19 April 2016

RebeccaNunu IuYan - Behance

https://www.behance.net/gallery/34922447/Photomontage-Plastic-Surgery


I found this image by RebeccaNunu IuYan whilst browsing the 'photo montage' tag on the explore page and it caught my eye straight away due to the triangular shapes of all tones fitting together like a puzzle. I love how this is not just the same person cut in to shapes and put together as I have seen a lot of this, I like how even though it is different faces/clothing in each triangle they still all fit together as if it were just one person and looks  almost without any seams.

This is very creative way to create a surreal portrait. I also loved the description about how they were inspired by plastic surgery as this shows people being made to look completely different as an individual by adding other peoples facial features which is essentially what you get during plastic surgery.

I would like to try and create my own surreal portrait using this same idea but with a different twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment