Monday 6 June 2016

Idea for first 5 final images and result

I want to cut out bits of images and add them in and I would like to use images of animals so I used some images of my pet cat and dog and experimented. I also want to try some manipulation techniques.

I would like to try and create a third eye on the picture of my cat as I feel this would change the meaning of the image straight away as you start to think of things like extraterrestrial beings and pyschedelic sights rather than just being a simple picture of a pet.

I experimented with the clone tool on Photoshop to create this first final image:


I changed the hue and colour balance to change the eye colour but keep the same tones elsewhere which worked better than I thought it would.

I was impressed with the outcome and it took me quite a while because I was using just the clone tool.

After I made this I remembered that I wanted to cut out bits of images and add them back in but I was unsure of how I was going to do this so I just started experimenting with the crop tool and saved pices of images to add back in to the original image and this is what I achieved:




I did the same technique with the hue and colour balance to change the eye colour but keep the original colours.

I also slightly changed brightness and contrast to make the images look more well lit.

If I was to make these images again I would have perhaps tried to hide/remove the collar bell on the cat images as I feel this creates a second focus point. I do not mind it as its metallic and goes with the extraterrestrial/psychedelic theme but I feel it may distract people viewing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment