Monday 6 June 2016

Issui Enomoto - Inspiration

http://www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/issui-enomoto-taxi-in-the-sea






I really love multiple exposures as I feel they give you a wider imagination as to what the narrative could be.

These images are of Japan, the people and the city. If I had not have known any information about these images I would have thought that the photographer was documenting a city by capturing the beautiful and the not so beautiful to show the contrast between the two like the pretty lights I can see and the rough sleepers. It shows you a different side to a place rather than just the positive which everyone seems to lean towards.

I love the soft opacity of the layered images as it looks quite dreamlike which I love as it looks quite surreal because there are two scenes happening at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment