Monday 6 June 2016

People I follow

https://www.behance.net/Nasos-Karabelas
 I follow Nasos Karabelas because I love the abstract portraits that he creates and by following him I get to see updates of these series of work which I will be interested to look through as he uses a similar style in each series. These are a few from his series:





 I love the blur and motion as they create an emotional narrative and make you think about the feelings the photographer is trying to display.

I will continue to follow this work as it inspires me and can help inspire me with future work.

He has 313 followers. This is because his work is different as he creates portraits in his own unique way by capturing motion and using blur to create emotional abstract pieces and people like to see work with an absract twist as they show more meaning and are visually enjoyable.

https://www.behance.net/viannavi

I follow Vivianna as her dreamlike work inspired me tto create dreamlike images for a project. I really love the pastel colours and saturated filters she uses on her vivid images.
I will continue to follow her work as I am interested by her individual style that has inspired me in the past and may inspire me again.
Ths are some of her images:







Vivianna had 415 followers. I think this is because her work shows scenes that look like dreams due to the saturated colours and bright filters and then you see the reality underneath as they are mutiple exposures and you can see the land/see. This makes you think about dreams and reality together as one so she creates a narrative that makes you think. This makes it more than visually interesting and a lot of her work is like this so it is nteresting to see this style over and over.

https://www.behance.net/mydeadpony

 Raphael Vicenzi creates beautiful collages with portraits and other materials. He has over 71,000 followeres. I think this is because his work has no straight forward narrative, you kind of have to use your imagination to relate the materials to the portraits and think about things like 'why is her face covered by the material?', 'is she shy? Does she lack self confidence?'. There are many narratives and with your imagination you can create you own. This makes them challenge your thoughts. They also are quite messy so you look around the image rather than having an exact focus point to look at:







https://www.behance.net/sovertkov

Alexei Sovertkov creates portraiture with out of the ordinary proportions and icludes animal in his work. He makes the facial and body proportions in the images so that they are to an unrealistic scale but still look human so it creates humour and they stand out among other portraits as they are eye catching due to the out of proportion features included which are of onterest and make your eyes wander around the images. He has over 11,000 followers and I think this is because his work is so eye catching. I follow his work as I am humoured by the images he creates so I am entertained by them and would like to see future work.





No comments:

Post a Comment