Tuesday 7 June 2016

Ideas and finished last 5 Final images

I wanted to create multiple exposures that look bluured without losing focus of the subject giving them a slightly absract look compared to an average photohraph.
I experimented with using 2 different images but it didnt give the ffect I needed so I used 2 of the same image.

I loved the effect that I got when I used to of the same image to create a multiple exposure, I have never tried this before but I will definitely be using the process in the future.

I had 2 layers with the image on each one, I made the first layer slightly larger so that it was out of the framed area on photoshop and I made the second layer with the second copy of the image on to 50% opacity or slightly higher.

This made a really nice blur effect that looked as though your vision was distorted whilst viewing the image which I thought was visually enjoyable as you try and figure out what is happing in the image to make it look that way:






No comments:

Post a Comment